- 3 September 2018
- The accommodation booking system for teams has opened.
- 7 August 2018
- Website is now open.
Provisional Programme of 2019 World Rowing Junior Championships, Tokyo, Japan.
Technical parameters of the regatta course
Newly constructed venue for the 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- The West and East Dam separate the rowing course from the Tokyo Bay.
- The Water gates on the east and west side of the course will allow the water level to remain the same throughout the entire period of the 2019 World Rowing Junior Championships.
- Depth of the water is about 6m
- 8 lane - 12.5m wide
- An asphalt road is located all the way along the north bank of the course
- Total length of the water is 2335m
- Total width of the course is 198m
- 4 pontoons
Free WiFi will be available for all teams and spectators at the venue
Tokyo has two main airports which provide easy access to the city; Narita Airport and Haneda Airport.
Sea Forest Waterway is located in the Odaiba area, which provides many malls, outdoor space and hotels.
Access to Odaiba Area
70 minutes from Narita Airport
- 30 minutes from Haneda Airport
The Airport Limousine bus company has busses which directlyconnect the Odaiba Area with both Narita and Haneda Airport.
90 minutes from Narita Airport *requires several transfers
40 minutes from Haneda Airport *requires one transfer
Shuttle bus service is available for spectators between Tokyo Teleport Station and Sea Forest Waterway during the competition.